Thrice Publishing™ (the NFP company that publishes Thrice Fiction™ magazine) will be publishing up to two stand-alone titles a year of novella-length work (18,000 to 35,000 words). The query process will be open from May 1 to July 31 every year. Click here for details.
Welcome to the fourteenth issue of Thrice Fiction magazine! Published three times a year, Thrice Fiction is filled with stories, art, and a few surprises from a variety of talented contributors. But the best part? It's absolutely FREE! That's right, you can download a free PDF or eBook at no charge, or purchase a beautiful full-color printed copy from MagCloud! Just follow the links below!
• Edgar Sinatra by Eleanor Levine
• Screamport by E.M. Stormo
• The Answer by Julieanna Blackwell
• Conflagration: August 1971 by James Claffey
• Away by Karly Perez
• Lot 1507 by Conrad Smyth
• Her Fairytale by Beate Sigriddaughter
• Chresmographion by J.A. Pak
• piedra mortátil by John M. Bennett
• Postcard by Ray Nessly
• Notch Three by Daniel Presley
• pull yr pantz back up by John M. Bennett
• Destabilized by Laurence Klavan
• Poorly Drawn Lines by Reza Farazmand
• Lasso by Adam Webster
• Right? The Dan Thoms Biography by Sam Helmer
• Estate Planning by Mercedes Lawry
• T(w)omb by Nicholas Olson
• When Giraffes Flew by Jeff Weddle
Note: Thrice Fiction may contain some adult language and situations. Parental guidance is suggested for readers under 17 years of age.
FREE PDF! CLICK HERE to download a PDF file, suitable for reading on most devices... such as Macs, Windows PCs, Linux PC's, iPads, etc. (click here to learn more). Have a wide-screen monitor or prefer the full magazine experience? CLICK HERE to download a Double-Page Spread Version PDF file
$9.80 Magazine! CLICK HERE to purchase a beautiful perfect-bound printed copy from MagCloud... NOTE: Shipping charges and applicable taxes are not included (visit their site for more info).
The best way to view THRICE FICTION is via PDF or Print, but we also have e-Books available...
Got an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch? Click here for easy 3-step ePub instructions!
Thanks for supporting Thrice Fiction! Tell your friends!
Want to contribute to Thrice? Have a look at our submission guidelines!
Thrice Fiction™ ©2011-2015 by Thrice Publishing™
All content is ©2011-2015 by their respective creators and reproduced with permission.
No part of this site may be reproduced without permission from the copyright holders.