Thrice Publishing™ (the NFP company that publishes Thrice Fiction™ magazine) will be publishing up to two stand-alone titles a year of novella-length work (18,000 to 35,000 words). The query process will be open from May 1 to July 31 every year. Click here for details.
Welcome to the seventeenth issue of Thrice Fiction magazine! Published three times a year, Thrice Fiction is filled with stories, art, and a few surprises from a variety of talented contributors. But the best part? It's absolutely FREE! That's right, you can download a free PDF or eBook at no charge, or purchase a beautiful full-color printed copy from MagCloud! Just follow the links below!
• Diverse Accounts of the Soul’s Birth and Wandering by Douglas Penick
• Keeping Track by Bette Pesetsky
• La Guarida del Pulpo by James Claffey
• Legs & Chair by Charles Wilkinson
• Slumber by Ana Prundaru
• Condensation by Saanya Ali
• Our Lady of the Camp by LA Lantz
• The Man against the Wall by Emily Walling
• Blinders by Paul Beckman
• What Lies in Darkness by E. H. Vital-Lazare
• Poorly Drawn Lines by Reza Farazmand
• Sunset in Pa’tong by Geoffrey Miller
• Crossing Fin Line by Priyanka Nawathe
• From Here to There by Ariana Hocking
• Lady of the Snow by Jonathan Louis Duckworth
• A Bit of Storytime by Shoshauna Shy
• Ties That Bind by Shoshauna Shy
• A Nuisance by Brian Coughlan
• Death of a House Wife by Sarah Denise Johnson
• A New Start by Gary Floyd
• The Water by Steven Earnshaw
• Something for Pondscum by C. Allen Harrison
• The Pinterest Terrorists by Estlin Agnew
• Hoboken by Marilyn Morgan
• The Gift by Marilyn Morgan
• Bios From A Twentieth Century European Lit Reading by Jon Sindell
Note: Thrice Fiction may contain some adult language and situations. Parental guidance is suggested for readers under 17 years of age.
FREE PDF! CLICK HERE to download a PDF file, suitable for reading on most devices... such as Macs, Windows PCs, Linux PC's, iPads, etc. (click here to learn more). Have a wide-screen monitor or prefer the full magazine experience? CLICK HERE to download a Double-Page Spread Version PDF file
$13.40 Magazine! CLICK HERE to purchase a beautiful perfect-bound printed copy from MagCloud... NOTE: Shipping charges and applicable taxes are not included (visit their site for more info).
The best way to view THRICE FICTION is via PDF or Print, but we also have e-Books available...
Got an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch? Click here for easy 3-step ePub instructions!
Thanks for supporting Thrice Fiction! Tell your friends!
Want to contribute to Thrice? Have a look at our submission guidelines!
Thrice Fiction™ ©2011-2016 by Thrice Publishing™
All content is ©2011-2016 by their respective creators and reproduced with permission.
No part of this site may be reproduced without permission from the copyright holders.