Thrice Publishing™ (the NFP company that publishes Thrice Fiction™ magazine) will be publishing up to two stand-alone titles a year of novella-length work (18,000 to 35,000 words). The query process will be open from May 1 to July 31 every year. Click here for details.
Welcome to the sixteenth issue of Thrice Fiction magazine! Published three times a year, Thrice Fiction is filled with stories, art, and a few surprises from a variety of talented contributors. But the best part? It's absolutely FREE! That's right, you can download a free PDF or eBook at no charge, or purchase a beautiful full-color printed copy from MagCloud! Just follow the links below!
• Kronprinzen Bridge by David Weinberger
• Babe Leto by Lynn Mundell
• Where Comfort Resides by James Claffey
• Afraid of the Dark by Lisa Laffend
• My Song Was Gratitude by Blake Kilgore
• Code by Susan Tepper
• Alleyways by Susan Abram
• The Thing I Am by Toti O’Brien
• The Meeting by Chris Fradkin
• With These Three Hearts by Sarah David
• Church Folk Postscripts by Cynthia A. Roby
• Poorly Drawn Lines by Reza Farazmand
• Third Wheels by Lou Gaglia
• Baby Muncher by WB Welch
• Sightless by Martha Clarkson
• Everything is Always Now, Everything is Always Gone by Sarah Sorensen
• Until Summer by John Meyers
Note: Thrice Fiction may contain some adult language and situations. Parental guidance is suggested for readers under 17 years of age.
FREE PDF! CLICK HERE to download a PDF file, suitable for reading on most devices... such as Macs, Windows PCs, Linux PC's, iPads, etc. (click here to learn more). Have a wide-screen monitor or prefer the full magazine experience? CLICK HERE to download a Double-Page Spread Version PDF file
$9.00 Magazine! CLICK HERE to purchase a beautiful perfect-bound printed copy from MagCloud... NOTE: Shipping charges and applicable taxes are not included (visit their site for more info).
The best way to view THRICE FICTION is via PDF or Print, but we also have e-Books available...
Got an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch? Click here for easy 3-step ePub instructions!
Thanks for supporting Thrice Fiction! Tell your friends!
Want to contribute to Thrice? Have a look at our submission guidelines!
Thrice Fiction™ ©2011-2016 by Thrice Publishing™
All content is ©2011-2016 by their respective creators and reproduced with permission.
No part of this site may be reproduced without permission from the copyright holders.